As the end of the school year approaches, it’s time to start thinking about summer plans. And it turns out, our summer is going to be very busy! If you will be attending any of these conferences, be sure to make time to for one (or more) of these sessions.
- RockCS - Thornton, CO, June 6
- Robot Dance Party with micro:bit - 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Combining Raspberry Pi and Python to Create a Powerful Tool - 1:40pm - 3:50pm
- InnEdCO June 10-13 Keystone, CO
- ISTE - Philadelphia, PA
- Bringing Computer Science to Middle School Through Physical Computing and micro:bit - Sunday, June 23, 8:30–10:00 am
- A Practical Start With Raspberry Pi, Saturday, June 22, 8:30–11:30 am
- Design Learning Experiences for the Makerspace, Saturday, June 22, 12:30–3:30 pm
- Getting Started With VR/AR: Hands-on With A-frame, Tuesday, June 25, 4:15–5:45 pm
- Taking Weather Science Back Outdoors Using the Micro:bit- Wednesday, June 26, 8:30–10:00 am
- CSTA - Phoenix, AZ
- Middle School Minds Blown with micro:bit, Sunday, July 7, 1:00-4:00pm
Not to be forgotten, we will also be hosting three professional development classes this summer to help you bring electronics, physical computing and project-based learning to your classrooms.
- Raspberry Pi for Educators: Physical Computing for the Classroom
- Bronxville, NY
- July 9-12
- Arduino for Educators: Implementing Computer Science in the Classroom
- Boulder, CO
- July 15-19
- micro:bit for Educators: Integrating Project Based Learning in the Classroom
- Portland, OR
- July 22-26
We hope to see you this summer!